Friday, August 6, 2010

And They're Gone!

When we got Portland 2 weeks ago, we didn't realize until we signed him out that he had yet to be fixed.  He hadn't been at the pound long enough for them to get around to it and so even though we planned on getting a neutered pup, we just made the appointment to come back and do it later.  Well today was the day!  Mr. Uni-Ball himself (incase you've missed it, our pup only had one little guy hanging out) did a fabulous job and is now sleeping at my feet.  I feel horrible, but I know it's for the best and I would never want him to come home and say, "Mom, so there was this girl...."

Bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning.  I am sure he is starving also because there was no food or drink after 10pm last night.











A little awkward I know, but photographic proof that indeed he was Mr. Uni-Ball...
I am almost certain that Roosevelt's direct quote was, "Sucks to be you today!"













"I can't believe you're de-manning me..."














"I'm still gonna hold my head high though...Do what you must!"













Home...Tired...Drugged up and out of it...No more baby makers... He probably H's me right now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment