Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vino? Yes Please!

I love as you get older and become more busy that birthdays tend to get spread out over multiple days and occasions.  While the birthday dinner with friends was certainly amazing in every way, it was really fun to head to Fredericksburg, Texas and once again enjoy the wine tastings and shops that little German town has to offer.  This was the same place that Jarrod and I went 2 Christmas's ago and it certainly was just as lovely as it was then.  

2 friends from school and I drove up there the first Saturday of spring break for an overnight trip and though it rained most of the ride there once we actually arrived the weather cooperated and allowed us to enjoy ourselves indeed!  Rather than "talk" your ear off like I did in the last few posts, I will share our trip with photos... Please enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment