Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Playing Catch Up with Photos

Instead of trying to remember what has happen in our lives since my last post, I typically look through the photos on my phone as they are a good indication of what we have been up to.  So instead of a lengthy post of blah, blah blah, I thought I'd just post a bunch of pictures I've had since October and you can peruse our life at leisure :)
Allow me to begin with too much cuteness for one blog! Ever since we moved into the house, Portland makes it a habit of waiting at the top of the stairs for us when we go up for bed.  Precious...

Replacement Ref and his Penalty Flag
Penalty Flag, Walking Dead, Red Riding Hood and 50's Wife :)


Elvira & Cat Women join the mix! They were the hostest with the mostest 
Not sad....


Sad that not many trick-or-treaters came this year

















Turkey Day 10K

High School Football Playoffs! Our school is going to State!!!



First year in Fantasy Football and I was #1... for a week :)

Festive decorations for Holidays 2012! My mom would be so proud of our door :)


Got to visit Tampa for a conference and see Mariana while I was there! While I was gone a shiny new stove arrived! Merry Christmas to us!!! Thank you Manzer Parents!







3rd Annual Ugly Sweater Party!!! Italian Feast Style :)








know that Meg loves children ;) she and Abby were simply discussing how unfair life is when you're 4 months old...

"You don't say Shug!" -Meg





Happy Holidays for Jarrod, Amy, Portland & Athena!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment